You can’t keep Peter David away from the Hulk for long! The legendary writer has returned to his signature character many times, across different eras and realities – but in the far future, how will he bring the Hulk’s incredible story to an end?
Plus: The Hulk finds himself on a strange island with some very unexpected monsters! In the HOUSE OF M, Hulk’s newfound peace will be short-lived! It’s smashing time when Hulk battles the Abomination! The Hulk clashes with the Champions,Fin Fang Foom, the Leader and more! And revisit two seminal Hulk eras: the mindless monster’s time in the Crossroads and the gray Hulk’s membership in the New Fantastic Four!
The Incredible Hulk By Peter David – Omnibus Vol. 5 collects:
- Incredible Hulk: The End (2002) #1;
- What If General Ross Had Become the Hulk? (2004) #1;
- Incredible Hulk (2000) 77-87;
- Hulk: Destruction (2005) #1-4;
- Hulk vs. Fin Fang Foom (2007) #1;
- Marvel Adventures Hulk (2007) #13-16;
- Incredible Hulk: Last Call (2019) #1;
- Symbiote Spider-Man: Crossroads (2021) #1-5;
- New Fantastic Four (2022) #1-5;
- material from Giant-Size Hulk (2006) #1;
- material from World War Hulk Prologue: World Breaker (2007) #1;
- material from Hulk Monster-Size Special (2008) #1;
- material from Breaking Into Comics the Marvel Way (2010) #2.